April Prayer Calendar
One of the greatest ways you can support The Fold is to pray for our residents and staff. Below is our Prayer Calendar for the month of April.
- Praise: For God’s faithfulness and steadfast love, which endure forever.
- “The Lord bless you and keep you” Numbers 6:24 ESV
- Diane, Director of Marketing
Praise: For the wonderful people who work at The Fold. Prayer: For God to open doors and fill staffing positions needed at The Fold.
- Pray: That the staff and residents of The Fold would increase in knowledge and love of God.
- Ron, Houseparent
Praise: For God’s faithfulness. Prayer: For health, leadership, wisdom, discernment, and the right focus.
- Pray: That God would provide the staff He has prepared to serve in The Fold’s ministry.
- Raelene, Resident
Praise: That my home visit went well. For time with my family. Prayer: For my heart to be open and my walk with Christ to be deeper.
- Praise: That God continues to provide for us during transition.
- Joy, Counselor
Praise: For God’s faithfulness. Prayer: For wisdom.
- Kathy, Bookkeeping
Praise: That I have been learning my way around The Fold. Prayer: That I would learn the job quickly with the right tools to get my work done.
- “The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you” Numbers 6:25, ESV
- Tammy, Teacher
Praise: For the work God is doing in my daughter’s heart and that her walk with the Lord is growing stronger. Prayer: For continued patience.
- Grace, Staff
Praise: For God’s faithfulness and care, and for a husband who demonstrates those qualities. Prayer: That God would help me see the world and people from His perspective.
- Good Friday Praise: For Jesus, the Lamb of God, who sacrificed himself for us.
- Kayle, Resident
Praise: For my family and for the love of my mother. Prayer: That God will bless my home visit and my return back.
- Easter Praise: For the gifts of God’s salvation, grace, and life in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus!
- Pray: That people around the world would understand and receive salvation in Jesus.
- Holly, Director of Programs
Praise: For God’s incredible persistence and love! Prayer: For my daughter’s process of choosing a college (Spring Break trip).
- Rachel, Resident Instructor
Praise: For God’s constant presence. Prayer: That I would continue to grow in hearing God’s leading.
- “The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:26, ESV
- Jay, CEO
Praise the Lord for sharing His heart with us in desiring to reach teens for Christ. Prayer: For wisdom to reach many more.
- Laura, Principal
Praise: For how awesome God is, and for a new office. Prayer: For the start of a new stretch.
- Mike, Director of Operations
Praise: That the snow plow is working well this year. Prayer: For work teams and for repairing grounds this spring.
- Pray: That God would be glorified in His bride, the church.
- Sarai, Resident
Praise: Thank God for another home visit. Prayer: For God to let me have a blessed new stretch.
- Praise: For God’s provision of faithful prayer partners who minister from around the country.
- Jeff, Staff
Praise: For God’s tender blessings to us. Prayer: For God’s protection and that He would satisfy us with His glory and goodness.
- Kenya, Houseparent
Praise: For God’s perfect timing and faithfulness. Prayer: For Girls’ Home staff and for focus on God’s provision and faithfulness.
- “How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.” Psalm 36:7
- Pray: That we would abide in Christ and depend on Him for all we need.